Adjustment & Alignment Workshop/ 28- 29. Oktober 2017
28.Oktober/ Samstag / 9:00-13:00 Uhr & 14:30-18:30 Uhr
29.Otober/ Sonntag / 9:00-12:30 Uhr & 13:30-16:30 Uhr
The teaching includes:
- Bones and Skeleton.
- Joint & Jointmovement.
- Ruels of Hand-on Adjustment.
- Observing Yoga Asanas (Students before adjusting their posture).
- Difference with verbal and Hands-On (when to do what?).
- Practice (Fundamental Asanas compared to advenced Asanas).
- Use good body mechanics that keep you and your students safe.
- Develop skills that help you feel what is happening during the adjustment.
- Groupwork.Over the years, me being a Yoga teacher, I have seen that the Art and Knowlege of adjusting has been almost forgotten. There are so many Yoga Teacher Traings going on in a short period of time, there is no more space to grow in this form of „help and blissfull work“ of Hands-on.
I do belive that we have to bring this knowlege back to the practice through well educated yoga teachers with this incredible rich tool.Adjustments during a yoga class can encourage a new connection between yoga practice and student, as well as between student and teacher. When done properly, adjustments can guide the student to their highest expression of the pose. Students need verbal cues and Hands-on adjustments to get that „A-Ha“ effect.I take it as my mission to guide and help yoga practioneers and yoga teachers to feel more comfortebel, confident and educated about these parts of beautiful and helpfull yoga skills.
If you are interessted, please contact and save your spot with Private Yoga Institute, Frankfurt Sachsenhausen.This teaching also includes a small Handout/ Skript to read and make notes. I am happy to practice, help and guide you through this beautiful Artform. I will be teaching in german & english.
Fees: 300,- EUR / 260,- EUR early bird fee until Sep 15 or members of PYI / 18 people max.